My darling student Ken Gagliano dreamed this up during our FIRST private lesson together! Pretty impressive! Here’s how we did it step by step!
1. Apply MAC White Chromaline to entire lip area.
2. Apply Pros-Aide to bottom lip and let it get tacky.
3. One by one apply small jewels to bottom lip.
4. With a small brush and MAC Tilt eyeshadow, shade between jewels.
5. Shade then upper lip’s bottom edge with Magenta Madness pigment and a 242 brush blending upward.
6. Line lips with MAC Contrast eyeshadow and a 266 angle brush.